Cheap T-Mobile pay as you go plans in October
T-Mobile pay as you plan benefits
Want to stay on the same network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
Yep. You've got it. Forget the major carriers. Plans include everything you need, but come at a much better price with an MVNO.
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high-speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
T-Mobile unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile Magenta Max||Unlimited||$85||$1,020|
T-Mobile vs Mint Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||10GB||$20/mo||$240/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$600/yr|
T-Mobile pay as you go plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds: Since T-Mobile MVNOs are all powered by the T-Mobile network, you'll pay less without sacrificing speed.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
T-Mobile pay as you go plans comparison
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$11** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
Bring your own T-Mobile phone
The thought of switching wireless carriers is intimidating, right?
Don't worry, in reality, it's as easy as 1-2-3:
- Choose a T-Mobile MVNO. Pick a carrier with the features you want, like international calling or mobile hotspot usage.
- Pick a prepaid plan. Now that you know how much data you actually need, choosing a plan without overpaying should be a snap.
- Check phone compatibility. T-Mobile - like the AT&T network - uses GSM devices (Sprint and Verizon use CDMA). You'll need to check your new carrier's website to see if your phone will work on their service.
Once you've got everything in order, simply follow the activation instructions provided by your new carrier!
T-Mobile prepaid carriers list
|Boom! Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Metro by T-Mobile||T-Mobile|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Walmart Family Mobile||T-Mobile|
T-Mobile pay as you go phones
Buying a new phone is a huge investment, with prices running as high as $1000 for flagship devices. You have a better option - buying a used or refurbished smartphone.
The market is teeming with incredible values on phones in great condition, unlocked and ready for use on your chosen carrier.
- Buying a prepaid T-Mobile phone makes switching carriers a breeze.
- Compare phone prices and save up to 25% on popular devices, like the latest iPhone or Samsung Galaxy.
- Save even more by choosing a refurbished phone.
T-Mobile prepaid phone deals
|Apple iPhone SE||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$399|
|Apple iPhone 12 mini||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$629|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$699|
|Apple iPhone 12||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$729|
|Apple iPhone 13 mini||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$729|
|Apple iPhone 13||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$829|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$949|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 13 Pro||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$1,099|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$1,249|
T-Mobile pay as you plan FAQs
Does T-Mobile have a pay as you go plan?
What is the best T-Mobile prepaid plan?
How does T-Mobile pay as you go plan work?
With a pay as you go plan you pay for what you use. Pay for your minutes, texts, and data upfront and never worry about over charges.
When you switch to a pay as you go plan from an MVNO, you don't sacrifice a thing. You'll get more control over your cell phone plan, paying each month for the features you need. Whether you're looking for 5G coverage, unlimited data or just basic phone functionality from a basic plan there's something to match your needs to.
Switching to a T-Mobile pay as you go plan has never been easier. Low cost carriers make it simple for you to bring your own phone, so you don't have to pay for a new handset when you switch. Your number will port over within a day or so. You can see all your switching options when you check your phone compatibility.