T-Mobile bill pay options
Paying your T-Mobile bill is easy, with multiple options available.
Here is a summary of how to make a payment on your T-Mobile bill.
Pay Your T-Mobile Bill Online
- Log on to your T-Mobile account
- Choose "Pay Bill"
- Enter or confirm the payment amount
- Add your payment method details
- Click "Continue"
- Review your payment amount and information
- Submit your payment
Pay Your Bill in the T-Mobile App
- Sign into the app and choose "Billing and Payments"
- Choose "Pay Bill"
- Confirm the amount you want to pay
- Choose a payment method and date
- Tap "Agree and Submit"
Pay Your T-Mobile Bill by Phone
- Call 800-375-1126 (or dial 611 from your T-Mobile phone)
- Follow the prompts and choose "Make Payment"
- Choose your payment type and follow the prompts
- Confirm your payment
- Write down the confirmation number
Don't want the hassle? Sign up for auto-pay and save $5 a month on your bill to boot.
How to Cut Your T-Mobile Bill in Half
Paying over $40 a month for your T-Mobile phone bill? You're likely wasting money.
Most people only use an average of 3GB of data per month. You're probably paying for data you don't even use. You can save over $600 a year per wireless line without sacrificing any of the network quality and coverage you love.
Switch to a Cheaper Carrier
Ready to find a better deal on your wireless service but don't want to give up the T-Mobile network? Consider an MVNO - or Mobile Virtual Network Operator. These smaller carriers cost less but use the very same networks the four major providers use.
T-Mobile MVNOs to check out include Mint Mobile, Boom! Mobile, and Ultra Mobile. These carriers operate on the T-Mobile network, which means you don't have sacrifice service quality just to get a cheap cell phone plan.
T-Mobile MVNO Benefits
- Save up to 50%: MVNOs typically cost up to half or less than their big carrier counterparts.
- Same network: Your service is on the same physical network as the big guys.
- Custom plans: Tailor your plan to your needs and budget.
- No contracts: MVNOs don't require commitments, or credit checks.
- Keep your phone and your phone number: MVNO plans are bring your own phone (BYOP) so you can keep your compatible device.
Cheap T-Mobile Phone Deals
Refurbished Phone Benefits
- 50% cheaper than new: Saving money on your cell phone is a breeze when you buy used.
- Big bang for the buck: There are usually only small changes from one year to the next, so you don't sacrifice the best phone features by buying a model or two old.
- Keep your freedom: When you own your phone you can shop for cheap cell phone plans without worrying about how many device payments you have left.