MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Reach Mobile is powered by the T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks, offering the same coverage without the expensive price tag.
Reach Mobile is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO). They provide cell phone service that could save you $600 per year on your phone bill without sacrificing wireless coverage or call quality.
Below you'll find further information to help decide if Reach Mobile has the best wireless coverage for your needs.
Does Reach Mobile have 5G?
Reach Mobile 5G cell phone coverage
The FCC collects coverage data, which only offers an approximate indication and doesn't account for indoor coverage. The actual speed and performance can vary depending on your location and device. The reception you experience is influenced by local conditions and elements like natural and artificial physical features in your area.
What 5G towers does Reach Mobile use?
Reach Mobile operates on the T-Mobile network, so you'll have access to the same nationwide 4G LTE coverage and 5G where it's available.
Even if you've had a plan with T-Mobile before, it's always worth checking cell phone coverage in your area, which you can easily do with our ZIP code checker for availability at your address.
Compare Reach Mobile network coverage
Is Reach Mobile 5G?
Being on the T-Mobile network is a major bonus for Reach Mobile because they're able to offer super speedy 5G service. The rest of the time, you'll have 4G LTE, which still brings high-speed internet to your cell phone.
Is Reach Mobile available in your area?
Compare Reach Mobile 5G plans
|Reach Mobile 2GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||2GB||$20/mo|
|Reach Mobile 5GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||5GB||$30/mo|
|Reach Mobile 10GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||10GB||$35/mo|
|Reach Mobile 15GB plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||15GB||$40/mo|
|Reach Mobile unlimited data plan||T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$45/mo|
T-Mobile vs Reach Mobile comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $540 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Reach Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||5GB||$30/mo||$360/yr|
What are the benefits of Reach Mobile 5G wireless service?
- Value for money: Reach Mobile SIM cards offer value and simplicity with their plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from T-Mobile, Reach Mobile could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: Reach Mobile plans are prepaid, so there are no restrictions keeping you locked in.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in upgrading your cell phone, you can find a range of the best Reach Mobile phones to choose from. Just like a phone and plan bundle from one of the major networks, but with affordable options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone, you can easily bring your own with Reach Mobile bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, choosing and purchasing your Reach Mobile SIM starter kit is quick. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited plans: Depending on your desired data, Reach Mobile unlimited plans offer unlimited everything at half the price of a T-Mobile unlimited plan.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer a discount for additional lines purchased, making Reach Mobile family plans great for savvy savers looking to buy more than one line.
- Customer service: Find out what current Reach Mobile customers are saying with Reach Mobile reviews.
Read our full Reach Mobile review
Reach Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
- AT&T vs Reach Mobile
- Boost Infinite vs Reach Mobile
- Boost Mobile vs Reach Mobile
- Lycamobile vs Reach Mobile
- Mint Mobile vs Reach Mobile
- Red Pocket vs Reach Mobile
- T-Mobile vs Reach Mobile
- Tello vs Reach Mobile
- Twigby vs Reach Mobile
- Ultra Mobile vs Reach Mobile
- US Mobile vs Reach Mobile
- Verizon vs Reach Mobile
Reach Mobile 5G coverage FAQs
Reach Mobile makes it possible to get a cell phone plan on the T-Mobile network without the big network prices.
Reach Mobile offers the same 5G coverage and speeds where available. With MVNOs you'll get flexible plans with no contracts, so you can amend or cancel without additional fees.