Xfinity Mobile prepaid SIM card
Xfinity Mobile SIM card description
- Coverage provided by the Verizon network
- Postpaid service - no contract or activation fee, credit check may be required
- 14-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Bring your own compatible phone or buy an Xfinity phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- Texting to over 200 countries included for free; international calling charged at applicable rates
- International roaming available in over 200 countries
- Customer service available via phone, chat, and Facebook Messenger
- $45** Available to Xfinity Internet Customers
Xfinity Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone||Yes (Only iPhones)|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Xfinity Mobile compatible phones
As Xfinity Mobile runs on the Verizon network their SIM cards are compatible with CDMA phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Xfinity Mobile coverage
Xfinity Mobile is powered by the Verizon network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Xfinity Mobile SIM card data plans
|Xfinity Mobile Unlimited Data||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$45** Available to Xfinity Internet Customers|
How do Xfinity Mobile plans compare?
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$15* Free 10 Day Trial|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20* Free 10 Day Trial|
|Visible||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $15 Off 1st Month|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||100GB||$50|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||18GB||$25* Free 10 Day Trial|
Xfinity Mobile SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Xfinity Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Xfinity Mobile SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Xfinity Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Xfinity Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Xfinity Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $45 - $45.
Where can I buy a Xfinity Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Xfinity Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Xfinity Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Xfinity Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Xfinity Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Xfinity Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Xfinity Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Xfinity Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.