Consumer Cellular SIM card description
- Coverage on the nationwide AT&T and T-Mobile networks
- Postpaid no-contract service - credit check required
- 30-day guarantee - if you're unsatisfied you can cancel within the first 30 days and pay nothing
- Bring your own phone or choose from a selection of flip phones and popular smartphones
- Keep your phone number
- International calling uses plan minutes plus a per-minute charge
- International roaming is available in select countries
- Customer service available by phone or live chat from 4am - 11pm EST weekdays and 6am -7pm weekends
Consumer Cellular SIM card specifications
|Carrier Features||Consumer Cellular|
|Data Speed:||4G LTE, 5G|
|3G Network:||850 MHz Cellular, Band 5 (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE), 1900 MHz PCS, Band 2 (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE)|
|Bring Your Phone:|
|Keep Your Number:|
|Contract:||No - prepaid|
|Money Back Guarantee:||Yes - 30 days|
Consumer Cellular SIM card data plans
T-Mobile vs Consumer Cellular Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $480 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Consumer Cellular||T-Mobile 4G LTE||3GB||$30/mo||$360/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$480/yr|
Consumer Cellular SIM card activation process
Bringing your own phone to a cheaper carrier is easy:
- Order the Consumer Cellular starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you wish to transfer your phone number, the process may take up to 24 hours
Consumer Cellular SIM card FAQs
How much is a Consumer Cellular SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $30 - $60.
Where can I buy a Consumer Cellular SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Consumer Cellular SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Consumer Cellular SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Consumer Cellular SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Consumer Cellular?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Consumer Cellular and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Consumer Cellular SIM card starter kit?
Your Consumer Cellular SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.