What Network Does Xfinity Mobile Use?
Xfinity Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
Xfinity Mobile offers a range of cheap cell phone plans. This means that you can choose a customized plan based on your usage, rather than wasting money on unlimited data, that most people don’t need.
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Xfinity Mobile Coverage
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Xfinity Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs Xfinity Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $780 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Xfinity Mobile||Verizon 4G LTE||1GB||$15/mo||$180/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$65/mo||$780/yr|
Xfinity Mobile Features
- Coverage provided by the Verizon network
- Postpaid service - no contract or activation fee, credit check may be required
- 14-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Bring your own compatible phone or buy an Xfinity phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- Texting to over 200 countries included for free; international calling charged at applicable rates
- International roaming available in over 200 countries
- Customer service available via phone, chat, and Facebook Messenger