Consumer Cellular vs Mint Mobile comparison
Within this guide, you’ll be able to compare Mint Mobile and Consumer Cellular coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Mint Mobile vs Consumer Cellular: Reviews
Mint Mobile Review
Consumer Cellular Review
Mint Mobile vs Consumer Cellular: Plans
Mint Mobile Plans
|4GB Data* $45 for 3 Months Service||Unlimited||Unlimited||4GB||$15*|
|10GB Data* $60 for 3 Months Service||Unlimited||Unlimited||10GB||$20*|
|15GB Data* $75 for 3 months Service||Unlimited||Unlimited||15GB||$25*|
|Unlimited Data* $90 for 3 months Service||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||$30*|
Consumer Cellular Plans
Mint Mobile plans start at $15 and Consumer Cellular plans start as low as $30. With no contract you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Mint Mobile and Consumer Cellular.
Mint Mobile vs Consumer Cellular: Coverage
Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Consumer Cellular is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile and Consumer Cellular is powered by T-Mobile. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area our coverage checker.
Mint Mobile vs Consumer Cellular: Features
|Carrier Features||Mint Mobile||Consumer Cellular|
|Data Speed:||4G LTE, 5G||4G LTE, 5G|
|Bring Your Phone:|
|Keep Your Number:|
|Money Back Guarantee:||Yes - 7 days||Yes - 30 days|
|International Calls:||Yes - Includes Mexico & Canada|
Both Mint Mobile and Consumer Cellular offer prepaid plans with no contract and you can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. So not only do you get the benefit of saving on a device, but you get the same great service on a cheaper plan.
Mint Mobile vs Consumer Cellular: Phone Deals
If you're looking to upgrade, why not save money even more money and buy a refurbished phone?
With most smartphones only making minor changes each year, you can get the great smartphone features with big savings. Find the best unlocked phone deals by comparing phone prices compatible with Mint Mobile or Consumer Cellular.
|Model||Condition||Memory||Compatibility||Price||Apple iPhone 11||New||64GB||AT&T||$499||Apple iPhone 11 Max||New||64GB||AT&T||$899||Apple iPhone 11 Pro||New||64GB||AT&T||$799||Apple iPhone 12||New||64GB||T-Mobile||$729||Apple iPhone 12 mini||New||64GB||T-Mobile||$629||Apple iPhone 12 Pro||New||128GB||Verizon||$999||Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||New||128GB||T-Mobile||$999||Apple iPhone 13||New||128GB||T-Mobile||$829||Apple iPhone 13 mini||New||128GB||T-Mobile||$729||Apple iPhone 13 Pro||New||128GB||T-Mobile||$999||Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max||New||128GB||T-Mobile||$1,099||Apple iPhone SE||New||64GB||T-Mobile||$399|
Mint Mobile benefits
- Operates on the nationwide T-Mobile network
- 7-day money-back guarantee
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your phone or buy a Mint Mobile device
- Keep your phone number
- Using your phone as a mobile hotspot is permitted
- Free calling to Canada & Mexico, affordable rates to 160+ other locations
- Flat-rate international roaming available as an add-on feature
- Customer service by phone on weekdays and weekends, 24/7 by virtual chat
Consumer Cellular benefits
- Coverage on the nationwide AT&T and T-Mobile networks
- Postpaid no-contract service - credit check required
- 30-day guarantee - if you're unsatisfied you can cancel within the first 30 days and pay nothing
- Bring your own phone or choose from a selection of flip phones and popular smartphones
- Keep your phone number
- International calling uses plan minutes plus a per-minute charge
- International roaming is available in select countries
- Customer service available by phone or live chat from 4am - 11pm EST weekdays and 6am -7pm weekends
Mint Mobile vs Consumer Cellular FAQs
What's the difference between Mint Mobile and Consumer Cellular?
The main difference between Mint Mobile and Consumer Cellular are plan prices and features. Both offer cheap cell phone plans powered by the major networks.
What networks do Mint Mobile and Consumer Cellular use?
Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile and Consumer Cellular runs on T-Mobile.
What phones are compatible with Mint Mobile and Consumer Cellular?
Most newer handsets are compatible if they're unlocked, but if you're not sure you can check phone compatibility with our IMEI checker.
Does a Mint Mobile phone work with Consumer Cellular?
If your Mint Mobile phone is unlocked it should work with Consumer Cellular. Most of the latest handsets are compatible but you can check your phone's compatibility with the carrier before purchasing.